Superior Drummer 3 Multi Output - Logic Pro X
168 Words ~1 Minute Reading Time • Subscribe to receive updates on Music Production
Mastering Multi Output in Superior Drummer 3 for a Realistic Drum Mix in Logic Pro X doesn't have to be difficult. In fact, you can easily route audio from Superior Drummer 3 to any DAW of your choice to allow you to significantly maximize your production quality.
In this video, Eric David Smith will walk you through some examples of how to setup Multichannel outputs with Superior Drummer 3 and Logic Pro X.
Superior Drummer 3 Multi Output - Logic Pro X - By Eric David Smith
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 1:23 - Overview
- 2:06 - Stereo Output Example
- 2:33 - Setting up multichannel Output Example
- 4:45 - Routing SD3 to Logic Pro X
- 7:25 - Processing Individual Elements - Snare Reverb Example
- 9:58 - Recap
- 10:17 - Original Song Using Superior Drummer 3
Supporting My Work
Please consider Buying Me A Coffee. I work hard to bring you my best content and any support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!